12 Pages of 9 Playing Cards Each (to Be Printed One- or Two-Sided with Backs) = 104 Alphabet-Letter + 2 Info Cards
Digital Download, 24 Pages = 104 Cards
Who They’re For: Beginning Language Learners & New Readers of English. Teachers & Helpers.
Why You Need Them: For each of the 26 letters of the English/Roman alphabet, 104 of these Alphabet-Letter Cards display upper– and lower-case block and cursive letters with printing/writing guidelines. These can serve as penmanship models in addition to their other uses.
What You’ll Do:
- From the Alphabet-Letter Cards AaAa-ZzZz, Version 2 file, extract the 6 pages 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 to print out one-sided. Or download all 12 pages in order; print them out back-to-back, flipped horizontally on their long edges.
- Cut apart the 108 letter + 2 informational cards so that they’re all of equal size and shape.
- Use the cards for instructional activities as suggested in the Alphabet-Letter Cards AaAa-ZzZz Activity & Idea Book. Devise uses of your own. Go over the info on the 4 extra cards.
- Follow (and/or vary) instructions for proven children’s and classic card games that use the Matching and/or Sequencing features of your Alphabet-Letter Card Pack to advantage.
- Consider expanding on the knowledge and skills participants are building in other ways.
- Use your Alphabet-Letter Card Pack for Phonics & Spelling activities. Think about and experiment with the possibilities.